Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
Air fryer Stuffed Peppers
By Sandhya Hariharan @sandhyaskitchen
These stuffed peppers are made in the air fryer, resulting in a delicious appetiser that can be enjoyed at any time of day. Whether you're looking for a game day snack or a side dish for dinner, these peppers are sure to please any crowd.
The beauty of this recipe is its versatility - you can fill the peppers with any ingredients you have on hand, top it with cheese and air fry.
Air frying peppers can bring out their taste and texture quicker than the time it would take to bake them in an oven.
Give this recipe a try and enjoy a delicious appetiser in just a few minutes.
Prep time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 7 minutes
- 12 mini peppers
- 12 tsp pesto or chutney of your choice
- 180g cream cheese at room temperature
- 100g cheese - use a mixture of cheddar and mozzarella
- salt and pepper to taste
- green onions as needed
- Cut 12 mini peppers in half and remove the seeds.
- Fill each pepper with a spoonful of pesto or chutney, cream cheese, and a mixture of cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the process for all the peppers.
- Place the stuffed peppers in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 180C for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Transfer the peppers to a serving platter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with green onions