Melon, Prosciutto & Mozzarella Salad
Our guest blogger and Katrina Lander @fitnessfodmap_ guest edits this blog post for Cole & Mason UK.
My Cole & Mason large Barkway acacia serving board is something that always makes an appearance when I have guests over! It’s a beautiful way to present food and makes for a great centrepiece. This recipe is one I serve as a starter, it’s super simple, refreshing and largely versatile.
Prep: 10 minutes
Serves : 4 as a starter
- 120g Wild rocket
- 6 slices prosciutto, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 Mozzarella ball, torn into bite sized pieces
- Half honeydew melon, segmented and cut into chunks
- Large handful fresh basil, leaves picked, larger leaves torn
- Balsamic glaze
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ Lemon juice
- Start with a bed of rocket. Loosely lay the prosciutto over the rocket, and scatter the mozzarella, melon, and lastly the fresh basil leaves.
- Drizzle a generous serving of balsamic glaze, extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice
- Serve with crusty bread and/or crackers.
- This recipe is largely versatile, and a great way to add some of your favourite salad ingredients to – why not try mixed baby tomatoes, fresh mint?