Our guest blogger and Katrina Lander @fitnessfodmap_ guest edits this blog post for Cole & Mason UK.
My delicious gluten free summer pasta salad works as a main or as a side dish (perfect for a summer BBQ). It can be made a day ahead and is super easy and versatile.
Prep: 20 minutes
Serves 2 as a main
- 150g Gluten free pasta – I used tricolore fusilli
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 200g Cherry tomatoes
- 60g Feta, diced
- 60g Pitted black kalamata olives, halved
- 2 x Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ Tsp honey
- 30g Wild rocket
- Cook the gluten free pasta as per the pack instructions, drain into a colander. Toss in 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil and leave to cool completely.
- Stir through the tomatoes, feta, and olives.
- To make the dressing, mix the garlic, oregano, lemon juice, mustard, and honey. Mix into the pasta and stir through the rocket.
- Serve, or cover and leave overnight in the fridge. The following day, if the pasta has dried, add extra oil or dressing.
- Why not add in cucumber and/or bell peppers (red are my favourite!)
- I always add in any leftover chicken for extra protein